Friday, January 1, 2010

Seeds Have Been & Are Being Planted Part 1

Michael Joseph Jackson was an American musician, dancer, and entertainer. Referred to as the King of Pop, he is the most commercially successful and one of the most influential entertainers of all time. Alongside his brothers, he made his debut in 1964 as lead singer and youngest member of The Jackson 5, and later began a successful solo career in 1971. His 1982 album Thriller remains the best-selling album of all time, with Off the Wall (1979), Bad (1987), Dangerous (1991), and HIStory (1995) also among the world's best selling albums. He is widely credited with having transformed the music video from a promotional tool into an art form with videos for his songs such as "Billie Jean", "Beat It" and "Thriller" making him the first African American artist to amass a strong crossover following on MTV. With stage performances and music videos, Jackson popularized a number of physically complicated dance techniques, such as the robot and the moonwalk. His distinctive musical sound, vocal style and choreography has inspired numerous pop, rock, R&B and hip hop artists and is credited with breaking down cultural, racial, and generational barriers. One of the few artists to have been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice, his other achievements feature multiple Guinness World Records—including the "Most Successful Entertainer of All Time"—15 Grammy Awards (including the "Living Legend Award" and the "Lifetime Achievement Award"), 26 American Music Awards (24 only as a solo artist, including one for "Artist of the Century")—more than any artist—, 17 number one singles in the US (including the four as a member of the Jackson 5), and estimated sales between 350 million and 750 million records worldwide making him one of the best selling artists in history. He was also a notable philanthropist and humanitarian who donated and raised over 300 million dollars through support of 39 charities and his own Heal the World Foundation. Who loves MJ the most? You decide...















Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone

Another day has gone, And I'm still all alone, How could this be
You're not here with me
You never said goodbye, Someone tell me why, Did you have to go,
And leave my world so cold

Everyday I sit and ask myself, How did love slip away, Something whispers in my ear and says
You are not alone, I am here with you, Though you're far away,
I an here to stay

You are not alone, I am here with you, Though we're far apart,
You're always in my heart
You are not alone, Alone, alone...why? Alooone

Just the other night, I thought I heard you cry, Asking me to come
And hold you in my arms, I can hear your prayers, Your burdens I will bear, But first I need your hand, Then forever can begin

Everyday I sit and ask myself, How did love slip away,
Something whispers in my ear and says
You are not alone,
I am here with you, Though you're far away,
I an here to stay


You are not alone, I am here with you, Though we're far apart,
You're always in my heart

You are not alone,  ooohhhhh,
whisper three words and I'll come runnin, why
And Girl you know that I'll be there, I'll be there!

You are not alone, I am here with you, Though you far away, I am here to stay
You are not alone, I am here with you, Though we're far apart, You're always in my heart

You are not alone, you are not alone. I am here with you, I am here,

Though you're far away, though you're far away,
I am here to stay

You are not alone, I am here with you, Though we're far apart...














Michael Jackson - Will You Be There

Hold Me
Like the River Jordan, And I will then say to thee, You are my Friend,

Carry me,
Like you are my Brother, Love me like a Mother, Will you be there?

Weary
Tell me will you hold me, When wrong, Will you scold me,
When lost, Will you find me?


But they told me
A man should be faithful, And walk when not able,
And fight till the end, But I'm only human

Everyone's taking control of me, Seems like the worlds,
Got a role for me, I'm so confused, Will you show to me,
You'll be there for me, And care enough to bear me


Hold me
Lay your head lowley , Softly then boldly, Carry me there

Lead me
Love me and feed me, Kiss me and free me, I will feel blessed

Carry
Carry me boldly, Lift me up slowly, Carry me there

Save me
Heal me and bathe me, Softly you say to me, I will be there

Lift me
Lift me up slowly, Carry me boldly, Show me you care

Hold me
Lay your head lowly, Softly then boldly, Carry me there

Heed me
Love me then feed me, Kiss me and free me, I will feel blessed

In our darkest hour, And my deepest despair, Will you still care?
Will you be there? In my trials, And my tribulations
Through our doubts and frustrations, In my violence, In my turbulence
Through my fear and my confessions, In my anguish and my pains
Through my joy and my sorrow, In the promise of another tomarrow
I'll never let you part, For your always in my heart.































Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror

I'm gunna make a change, For once in my life, It's gunna feel real good,
Gonna make a difference, Gunna make it right....

As I, Turned up the collar on my winter coat, This wind is blowin,
My mind,

I see the kids in the street, With not enough to eat,
Who an I, To be blind? Pretending not to see there needs

A summer's disregard, A broken bottle top, And one man's soul....
They follow each other on the wind ya know,
Cause they got nowhere to go, That's why I want you to know...

I'm starting with the man in the mirror,
I'm asking him to change his ways,
And no message could have been any clearer....

If you wanna make the world a better place,
Take a look at yourself, And then make a change
(Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na, Na Nah)

I've been a victim of a selfish kinda love,
It's time that I realized, That there are some with no home,
Not a nickel to loan, Could it be really me,
Pretending that they're not alone?...

A willow deeply scarred, Somebody's Broken heart,
And a washed-out dream (Washed out dream)

They follow the pattern of the wind, Ya see,
Cause they got no place to be, That's why I'm starting with me...

I'm starting with the man in the mirror (ohh)
I'm asking him to change his ways (ohh)

And no message could have been any clearer,
If you wanna make the world a better place.
Take a look at yourself, And then make a change...

I'm starting with the man in the mirror (ohh)
I'm asking him to change his ways,
And no message could have been any clearer...

If you wanna make the world a better place.
Take a look at yourself, And then make a change...

Change!

I'm starting with the man in the mirror, (Man in the mirror oh-yeah)
I'm asking him to change his ways (Better change!)

No message could have been any clearer
(If you wanna make the world a better place)

(Take a look at yourself, And then make a change)


(You gotta get it right, While you got the time)

(Cause when you close your heart)
You can't close your...Mind!
(Then you close you ...Mind!)


That man, That man, That man, That man with the man in the mirror
(Man in the mirror, oh-yeah)

That man, That man, That man
I'm asking him to change his way's (Better change!)
You know...That man


And no message could have been any clearer,
If you wanna make the world a better place.
Take a look at yourself, And then make a change...
Hoo!, Hoo!, Hoo!, Hoo!
Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na, Na Nah
(Oh yeah)

Gunna feel real good now!
Yeah Yeah!, Yeah Yeah!, Yeah! Yeah!
Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na, Na Nah

(Ooooh...)  Oh no, No No.....
I'm gonna make a change
It's gonna feel real good! Com on! (Change..)
Just lift yourself, You know...

You've got to stop it  Yourself! (Yeah! - Make that change!)
I've got to make that change, Today! Hoo!
(Man in the mirror)
You got to, You got to not let yourself...Brother..Hoo!
(Yeah make that change!)

You know - I've got to get that man, That man....
(Man in the mirror)
You've got to You've got to Move!
Come-On Come-On, You got to...
Stand up!, Stand up!, Stand up!
(Yeah- Make that change)

Stand up and lift yourself, Now!
(Man in the mirror) Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Aaow!
(Yeah - Make that change)
Gonna make that change...Come on!
(Man in the mirror)

You know it!, You know it!, You know it! You know....


No comments:

Post a Comment